Production Team Members
Kitchen cabinet factory in Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania has immediate opportunities for multiple Production Team Member positions!
Do you enjoy woodworking? Are you pretty good at it? Join us as a Production Worker / General Laborer! We offer good work and good pay, and we’re conveniently located in Mifflinburg, PA (nestled between Lewisburg and State College, PA).
ACPI has joined forces with Masco Cabinetry to form Cabinetworks Group, a new national leader in the cabinetry industry. At Cabinetworks Group, we care about our people and our community. If you are hardworking, energetic, and want to have a career in a successful, growing company, we want you! Don’t wait – apply today!
MULTIPLE JOB OPENINGS
Starting at up to $15.25/hr
(depending upon qualifications and current job openings)
Production Workers / General Laborers will be expected to be an active member of the department including participating in safety programs, attending daily meetings with the leads, taking direction from supervisors & leads, and being flexible to move within the department and plant as required by production demands. Participation is required with company programs including LOTO, JSA, My Quality Checks and Work Instructions.
Primary responsibilities of the Production Team Members:
• Inspect, sort and stack wood parts as they come from our current processes
• Visually inspect to standards set by the company and repaired or re-ordered as necessary
• Job rotation or other duties
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High level of visual inspection skills with the ability to read calipers, use of gauges & tape measures to work within set tolerances
• Must have the ability to stand 8 hours per day.
• Overtime as production schedule requires.
• Work area must be kept clean and neat
Job Requirements for Production Team Members:
• Prior woodworking or construction experience is a plus
• Attention to detail is critical
• Excellent team skills are essential
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work on your feet is required
• Ability to read and understand production paperwork and communicate with various departments and personnel to ensure all necessary workflow documentation and paperwork is completed
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Must be 18 years of age by date of hire.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Stretching is required at the beginning of the shift and after each break to keep you safe, because we care about your well being!
Standard Shift Hours at our Mifflinburg Facility:
• 1st shift – 7:00am-3:30pm (mostly) unpaid 30 minute lunch
• 2nd shift – 3:00pm-11:00pm (mostly) – paid 20 minute lunch
• 3rd shift – 10:00pm-6:30am (mostly) unpaid 30 minute lunch
• Competitive base pay – Starting at up to $15.25
• Reviews at 45 days and 90 days!
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurances and Holiday Pay after 90 days
• Paid Vacation after first year
• Excellent product discounts
• Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
• Company Paid Short-Term Disability
Physical Demands for our Production Workers typically include the following:
MEDIUM – Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
STOOPING – Bending body downward and forward. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
KNEELING – Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees.
CROUCHING – Bending body downward and for-ward by bending legs and spine.
REACHING – Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
HANDLING – Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand. Proximity to moving, mechanical parts.
Qualified candidates will be subject to drug testing and criminal background checks.
Drug tests do not check for presence of THC.
Cabinetworks Group (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish