NOW HIRING: Production Supervisors!
Relocation Packages Available
job description & responsibilities
(each location may have additional specific requirements – please see each job listing)
Looking to advance your career? Bring your exceptional leadership skills to Cabinetworks Group. We are the second largest cabinet manufacturing company in the country. Our production supervisors play a critical role in helping us build a safe and engaging workplace where our employees have an opportunity to learn and grow with the company. We have openings for production supervisors in multiple locations! Find one near you.
Here’s some of the great benefits we have to offer:
- Relocation package available
- 401K with Company match to help toward your RETIREMENT Savings
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with top network providers
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Wellness Programs, Resources and Tools
- Company paid life insurance
- Company Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays starting day 1
- Excellent product discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- Cabinet product discounts
Responsible and accountable for providing leadership in assigned department to achieve departmental and plant business objectives.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assign and coordinate work, assist with employee selection, review employee performance, resolve employee issues and administer company policies in assigned department
• Coordinate and direct the activities of the department to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality and promoting safety, plant housekeeping and employee morale
• Ensure all job-related accidents or injuries are reported and documented by those responsible, and take appropriate corrective action in an expeditious manner
• Recommend equipment upgrades, staffing adjustments, and process modifications.
• Inspect product to verify product standards and specifications are met
• Provide technical and behavioral coaching and development to employees
• Manage and drive departmental performance measures articulated in the Manufacturing Operating System (MOS), including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to management
• Track absenteeism and timekeeping in Kronos
• Participate in continuous improvement projects to reduce material and labor costs
• Accountable for all aspects of ISO 14001/QMS compliance within assigned area
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated successful ability to lead people and get results through others
• Successful experience in employee training and development including that of peers and subordinates
• Experience with measurement of performance to goals and standards
• Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
• Quality orientation and attention to detail
Who is Cabinetworks Group? We are the U.S.’s second largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, our brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors, and home centers throughout North America. Our 19 cabinetry brands represent an extensive range of framed, frameless, and inset cabinetry products. The Middlefield facility is home to the KraftMaid brand.
Cabinetworks Group is the largest independently owned manufacturer and distributor of cabinets in the United States. Cabinetworks Group offers a highly diverse product portfolio of framed and frameless cabinetry that spans the continuum from value-priced options to truly custom. Our business is built on strong relationships with dealers, home centers, and single-family and multi-family home builders. Cabinetworks Group is home to iconic brands including Advanta®, Cabinets 2000, Cardell®, DesignCraft®, Echelon®, KraftMaid®, Master WoodCraft™, MasterCraft™, Medallion®, Merillat®, Modico™, QualityCabinets™, Schuler®, Serenade™, Smart®, Studio Full Access™, and Yorktowne®. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Cabinetworks Group has manufacturing facilities and service centers strategically located through the United States.
At Cabinetworks Group, Our business is booming! If you are hardworking, energetic, and want to have a career in a successful, growing company, we want you!
Qualified candidates will be subject to drug testing and criminal background checks.
Drug tests do not check for presence of THC.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.