Director, Channel Strategy
We have an immediate opening for a Channel Strategy Director, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing. This can be a remote position, for the right candidate!
Develop and implement customer specific programs and strategies to ensure Cabinetworks Group’s brand are the brands of choice for designers and customers.
Sales & Marketing Support Specialist
Sales & Marketing Support Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI!
Liaison between sales and marketing for dealer channel customers. Position responsible for the execution of sales and marketing initiatives through collaboration with the dealer Sales and Strategy teams.
Marketing Product Specialist
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Product Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI!
Responsible for coordination and executional support of all marketing communication efforts supporting assigned national cabinetry brands and their related product lines.
Manufacturing Plant Engineer
Responsible for managing all Plant and Facility engineering projects. Provide maintenance support and management of Plant’s equipment and facility. May handle environmental reporting and compliance as facility dictates.
Relocation Assistance Provided!
Relocate to beautiful Culver, Indiana and bring your Production Supervision experience with you! The company will assist you with your move! 1st and 3rd shift openings are currently available.
Under the general guidance of the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor is accountable for leading and managing the effective day-to-day direction and coordination of the crew and processes of the RTF department at the Mifflinburg plant. The successful candidate will ensure daily excellence so that results are achieved in safety, quality, scrap, downtime, cost and efficiency. The successful candidate will coordinate activities with other supervisors to ensure consistency across shifts and plant, lead continuous assessment, feedback, and development of employees toward higher levels of individual and group performance. Additional responsibilities include conducting regular meetings to discuss business information, plant performance vs. goals, issues, and concerns with crews, and ensuring that the execution of work is consistent with the plant’s goals.
Hiring Cabinetry Manufacturing Production Supervisors for all three shifts!
At a Glance
- Second largest cabinetry manufacturer and distributor in the United States
- 19 brands serve the stock, semi-custom, framed, and frameless cabinetry markets
- Our brands can be found in multi-family buildings, single-family new construction, independent kitchen & bath showrooms, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menards home improvement centers.
- Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI
- Additional administrative offices in:
– The Colony, TX (Dallas)
– Waconia, MN (Minneapolis)
- 19 manufacturing operations across 10 states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California.
Please follow Cabinetworks Group on Linkedin for company news and updates.
Full-time Employee Benefits**
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
• Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
• Long-Term Disability option available
• Paid vacation in first year
• Paid holidays
**Benefits can vary depending on location; please contact the local HR team for details.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.