Manufacturing Plant Engineer
Responsible for managing all Plant and Facility engineering projects. Provide maintenance support and management of Plant’s equipment and facility. May handle environmental reporting and compliance as facility dictates.
Responsible for supervising maintenance technicians and boiler operators in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production and maintenance methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
Under the general guidance of the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor is accountable for leading and managing the effective day-to-day direction and coordination of the crew and processes of the RTF department at the Mifflinburg plant. The successful candidate will ensure daily excellence so that results are achieved in safety, quality, scrap, downtime, cost and efficiency. The successful candidate will coordinate activities with other supervisors to ensure consistency across shifts and plant, lead continuous assessment, feedback, and development of employees toward higher levels of individual and group performance. Additional responsibilities include conducting regular meetings to discuss business information, plant performance vs. goals, issues, and concerns with crews, and ensuring that the execution of work is consistent with the plant’s goals.
Hiring Cabinetry Manufacturing Production Supervisors for all three shifts!
At a Glance
- Second largest cabinetry manufacturer and distributor in the United States
- 19 brands serve the stock, semi-custom, framed, and frameless cabinetry markets
- Our brands can be found in multi-family buildings, single-family new construction, independent kitchen & bath showrooms, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menards home improvement centers.
- Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI
- Additional administrative offices in:
– The Colony, TX (Dallas)
– Waconia, MN (Minneapolis)
- 19 manufacturing operations across 10 states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California.
Please follow Cabinetworks Group on Linkedin for company news and updates.
Full-time Employee Benefits**
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
• Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
• Long-Term Disability option available
• Paid vacation in first year
• Paid holidays
**Benefits can vary depending on location; please contact the local HR team for details.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.