We are now seeking qualified Production Supervisors in Multiple Locations across the United States.
Under the general guidance of the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor is accountable for leading and managing the effective day-to-day direction and coordination of the crew and processes of the RTF department. The successful candidate will ensure daily excellence so that results are achieved in safety, quality, scrap, downtime, cost and efficiency. The successful candidate will coordinate activities with other supervisors to ensure consistency across shifts and plant, lead continuous assessment, feedback, and development of employees toward higher levels of individual and group performance. Additional responsibilities include conducting regular meetings to discuss business information, plant performance vs. goals, issues, and concerns with crews, and ensuring that the execution of work is consistent with the plant’s goals.
(Each location may have additional specific requirements – please see each job listing.)
Here’s some of the great benefits we have to offer:
- Relocation package available
- 401K with Company match to help toward your RETIREMENT Savings
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with top network providers
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Wellness Programs, Resources and Tools
- Company paid life insurance
- Company Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays starting day 1
- Excellent product discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- Cabinet product discounts
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign and coordinate work, assist with employee selection, review employee performance, resolve employee issues and administer company policies in assigned department.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of the department to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality and promoting safety, plant housekeeping and employee morale.
- Ensure all job-related accidents or injuries are reported and documented by those responsible, and take appropriate corrective action in an expeditious manner.
- Recommend equipment upgrades, staffing adjustments, and process modifications.
- Inspect product to verify product standards and specifications are met.
- Provide technical and behavioral coaching and development to employees.
- Manage and drive departmental performance measures articulated in the Manufacturing Operating System (MOS), including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to management.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping in Kronos.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to reduce material and labor costs.
- Accountable for all aspects of ISO 14001/QMS compliance within assigned area.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Successful experience in employee training and development including that of peers and subordinates.
- Experience with measurement of performance to goals and standards.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
Cabinetworks Group is the largest independently owned manufacturer and distributor of cabinets in the United States. Cabinetworks Group offers a highly diverse product portfolio of framed and frameless cabinetry that spans the continuum from value-priced options to truly custom. Our business is built on strong relationships with dealers, home centers, and single-family and multi-family home builders. Cabinetworks Group is home to iconic brands including Advanta®, Cabinets 2000, Cardell®, DesignCraft®, Echelon®, KraftMaid®, Master WoodCraft™, MasterCraft™, Medallion®, Merillat®, Modico™, QualityCabinets™, Schuler®, Serenade™, Smart®, Studio Full Access™, and Yorktowne®. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Cabinetworks Group has manufacturing facilities and service centers strategically located through the United States.
At Cabinetworks Group, Our business is booming! If you are hardworking, energetic, and want to have a career in a successful, growing company, we want you!
Qualified candidates will be subject to drug testing and criminal background checks. Drug tests do not check for presence of THC.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.