Front Range Colorado Delivery Driver & Warehouse Truck Loader
The primary duties of this position include data collection and summation and KPI and report generation for the Logistics Team and the business unit’s Logistics Division for senior leadership.
The successful candidate will be deeply analytic with strong quantitative skills.
- Research procurement and shipping options
- Analyze financial data
- Create cost estimates
- Oversee procurement projects
- Collect and interpret data, identify faults, and prepare cost/time saving recommendations
- Conduct analytics as well as cost studies to support carrier negotiations plus rate proposals
- Execute cost or benefit analysis required for operations re-engineering projects
- Conduct transportation network for optimizing studies
- Assist shipment level detail from general carrier to data warehouses
- Report weekly/monthly about operational as well as financial metrics
- Develop new metrics related to transportation analysis
- Prepare monthly division financial and operational scorecards
- Report monthly TMO metrics for quality, service, and spend
- Conduct variance analysis for entire month service, expenses, and quality
- Participate in interdepartmental process improvement teams (PPI)
- Conduct financial analysis for different reports as well as meetings
- Execute evaluation on shipment level bills to assure contract conformance on entire carriers
- Regularly maintain and update transportation reports in relation to operations and finances
- Interface with third party freight payment enterprise
- Complete monthly reports required for transportation and warehousing functions
- Evaluate the efficiency of transits
- Identify streamlined transportation methods
- Conduct transportation data analytics and cost research
- Manage cost and benefit analysis for engineering projects
- Oversee transportation networks
- Prepare monthly reports on operational and financial metrics
- Develop metrics for transportation analysis
- Conduct financial and variance analysis for expenses, services, and quality
- Provide recommendations based on data analyses and research
Qualifications for Transportation Analyst:
- Proficiency in computer databases, statistic applications, and logistics programs
- 5 years of experience in logistics or related industry desired
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience calculating cost trends and variances
- Advanced level of computational skills
- Demonstrated advanced skill in business software (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Ability to prepare presentations and reports utilizing business software
- Experience working with SAP, Business Intelligence, and Hyperion Systems
- Understanding of supply chain/logistics processes and procurement methods.
- Understanding of various modes of transportation including: LTL, truckload, Intermodal, and small package.
- Ability to collect and manipulate data for significance, variance to plan and causal factors for missed targets and
- Identify areas of improvement
- SQL desired but not required
Requirements for Transportation Analyst:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field (industrial engineering, business, etc.)
- + 5 years of experience (or equivalent military or other proven experience and training)
- Deep knowledge of logistics and production planning concepts is required
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mind with business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Advanced report-writing skills
- Previous experience as a Transportation Analyst or a similar role
- High-level mathematical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel
Physical Requirements for the Transportation Analyst:
LIGHT – Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligi-ble amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demands are in excess of those of Sedentary work. Light work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
Qualified candidates must have previous CDL experience!
The Class A / CDL Yard Jockey Driver helps as a back-up driver when primary driver is on vacation or absent. When covering, the driver will move trailers around our campus in Waconia, MN. During the off-time, the Back-Up Class A / CDL Yard Jockey Driver will work in the production area helping with the manufacturing of cabinets. Like most positions at our Waconia plant, opportunities to learn and advance are available and encouraged.
Shift: Week Days – All Shifts. We offer a generous shift differential of $1 per hour (2nd shift) or $2 (3rd shift)!
Location: 180 Industrial Boulevard, Waconia, MN 55387
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact us at 952-442-8304.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Operate CNC equipment to process necessary parts per move ticket specification
- Run programs by use of computer
- Complete any necessary documentation and paperwork
- Maintain production and quality standards
- Follow all safety rules, JSA’s and work instructions
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Active member of the natural work team
- Follow all environmental policies
- At minimum must be cross trained in job prior to and after current position in process flow
- Fix unsafe conditions if possible and report condition to supervisor
Minimum Qualifications and Experience for the CNC Machine Operator:
- Ability to read a tape measure and use it effectively
- Ability to read the move ticket and understand ALL of its contents
- Must be saw certified (for saw operation)
- Must have good computer skills
- Must have good team work/communication skills
Physical Demands for the CNC Machine Operator:
This position is mainly SEDENTARY – Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and / or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
At a Glance
- Second largest cabinetry manufacturer and distributor in the United States
- 19 brands serve the stock, semi-custom, framed, and frameless cabinetry markets
- Our brands can be found in multi-family buildings, single-family new construction, independent kitchen & bath showrooms, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menards home improvement centers.
- Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI
- Additional administrative offices in:
– The Colony, TX (Dallas)
– Waconia, MN (Minneapolis)
- 19 manufacturing operations across 10 states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California.
Please follow Cabinetworks Group on Linkedin for company news and updates.
Full-time Employee Benefits**
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
• Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
• Long-Term Disability option available
• Paid vacation in first year
• Paid holidays
**Benefits can vary depending on location; please contact the local HR team for details.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Cabinetworks Group does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.