Production Team Members
Kitchen cabinet factory in Culpeper, Virginia has immediate opportunities for Production Workers!
MULTIPLE ENTRY-LEVEL OPENINGS!
1st & 2nd shifts
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinetry solutions with nineteen nationally recognized cabinetry brands, including KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
Cabinetworks Group is looking for several career-oriented candidates to join our team producing high-quality Merillat Cabinetry at our plant in Culpeper, Virginia. We are hiring for several, full time/permanent, entry-level positions on our 1st and 2nd shifts.
1st shift starts at 5:30 a.m. Starting pay is $14.56 per hour with automatic pay increases every 90 days for the first 36 months. Top pay scale is $17.66 per hour.
2nd shift starts at 4:15 p.m. Starting pay is $15.41 per hour with automatic pay increases every 90 days for the first 18 months. Top pay scale is $17.66 per hour.
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits • Life insurance • Vacation • 401(K) plan with 3% match after 60 days.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Entry-level positions could be in the following areas, based on your skillset:
- Cabinet Assembly (training will be provided)
- Spray painting cabinet parts
- Frame Building – Use of basic hand and power tools (sanders, drills, etc.)
- Loading/Unloading product from the line
- Hanging parts on conveyor for paint/stain
- Quality Control
- Forklift / Tug operator
- Shipping / Receiving
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Required to frequently team-lift up to 30 lbs.
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- Hand dexterity and strength
*Due to the physical demands of this job, it is essential that correct lifting techniques, proper body mechanics, as well as applicable safe work practices be utilized.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Manufacturing experience is a plus, but not required
- Previous use of power tools is helpful
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to understand both written and verbal directions
- Willingness to learn, be coached, and follow directions
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Steel-toed shoes are required. Reimbursement available after 60 days of employment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required and provided.
Qualified candidates will be subject to drug testing and criminal background checks.
Drug tests do not check for presence of THC.
Cabinetworks Group (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish