General Laborers / Machine Operators / Semi-Skilled
217 Lamoka Rd, Sayre, PA 18840
Kitchen cabinet factory in Sayre, Pennsylvania has multiple, and immediate opportunities!
Are you looking for a job you can start next week?
One that offers stable work, overtime opportunity, and on-the-job-training?
Due to high demand for our quality cabinets, our associates consistently have access to promotions and cross training.
Cabinetworks Group is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinetry solutions with nineteen nationally recognized cabinetry brands, including KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
We are looking for General Laborers, Machine Operators and Semi-Skilled Workers in all areas of our manufacturing facility.
General knowlege and skills might include:
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of job safety principles.
- Operation Monitoring — watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
Be part of our growth and join our team to benefit from the following:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with top network providers
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Company matching 401(k) program
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral bonus
Qualified candidates will be subject to drug testing and criminal background checks.
Drug tests do not check for presence of THC.
Cabinetworks Group (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish